Wednesday, March 24, 2010

starting thoughts

It is way too late in the day to be doing this... but the kids are asleep and it's not quite bedtime. I am going to try this blogging thing for a couple of reasons. 1) I've tried to journal off and on throughout my life. In recent years (ie. the last decade or so) it's been more off than on. 2) I am horrible at remembering things unless they are written down. I'm hoping I'll be able to look back on postings and remember where the kids were at different parts of the journey. 3) I just like getting thoughts done and seeing what people think of them. Plus I'm horrible at keeping in touch and I think this will be a connector.

Today I discovered a couple of things: I discovered that goldfish crackers and cheese bread enjoy going swimming in a sea of peppermint tea sweetened with honey (I don't know if the honey had anything to do with it...).

I discovered that a nerf football is nothing when it comes in contact with a little girl intent on eating it.

I discovered that my eldest little boy (hereafter named the Boy for privacy purposes who is currently three and a half) really can eat macaroni and cheese for both lunch and supper for three days in a row without getting sick.

I discovered that I can look at a recipe, find I don't have all of the ingredients, and adjust it and still have it taste, not only edible, but pretty dang good.

I discovered that my current youngest child (hereafter named Boy2 who is just recently turned two) would rather sleep with socks on than his soother.

I think that's enough for starters. Have a great night, bloggerworld!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you are the perfect person to have a blog. Stay at home parents have the best blogs!!!....because they're awesome.
    Connor

    ReplyDelete