Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Here are a few updated pictures of the kids. The Boy got to wear his suit for his preschool concert, and doesn't he look handsome! The first picture is of Daddy prepping the ornaments for the boys to put on the tree.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
A friend has this posted on Facebook this morning, and I thought it was neat. How many can you get?
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
2. Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
3. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given to the terrestrial sphere.
4. Embellish the interior passageways.
5. Exalted heavenly beings to whom hearked.
6. Twelve o’clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
7. The Christmas preceding all others.
8. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
9. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionist.
10. Omnipotent Supreme Being who elicits respite to ecstatic distinguished males.
11. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
12. Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine perennial gift-giver.
13. Natal celebration devoid of color.
14. In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
15. Geographic state of fantasy during the season of Mother Nature’s dormancy.
16. The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of far eastern heads of state.
17. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted metallic resonant cups.
18. In a distant location the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
19. Proceed forth upon a specific geological alpine formation.
20. Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.