Wednesday, September 29, 2010

ramblings

This is going to have to be fast if I'm going to get supper in on time (chicken enchiladas. YUMMM!) We went on a short trip this weekend to Grand Prairie for a good friend's ordination. On our way home, I left my purse in the A&W in Whitecourt. Yeah.

So, Hubby got a text from my phone from a worker there letting us know. The downside? We were already five minutes from the Edmonton airport dropping a friend off. So, these very kind people are mailing it here COD. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. Friday at the latest. Hopefully.

The Boy was playing with a calculator today. Boy2 took it away. What did the Boy say? "I was writing my sermon! Give back my computer!" Too cute! That little boy certainly loves his Daddy!

I know I've been neglecting the literary parts of my day when I say "Let's have some story time" and I get nonstop hugs and "love yous" from Boy2. I need to stop this whole TV thing again. So hard to do though.

The Girl has started being more alert and awake during the day. GOOD! Downside? Now I get next to nothing done in a day cuz I can't put her down for more than a few minutes. The sling is good only for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment