Monday, November 8, 2010

catch up




here are a couple of pictures for you. They're a couple of months old, but I need Hubby's laptop for the newer ones. The Boy is the dark haired one, Boy2 is the pale one. Hubby's bald, and, of course, the Girl is the littlest one. Haven't updated the blog for a while. Been very busy and tired, but I'll try harder.
The Boy has started telling tall tales and is becoming a concern since the tall tales involve Daddy doing harm to him or his brother (even though Hubby's never raised a hand to them). We're going to talk with the preschool teacher about it and see if he's been doing it at school too. I have NO idea where this came from, but I really hope it stops. I don't know what to do. I've talked to him about telling the truth and not saying things that are false, but I think he thinks it's funny. He knows that he's making things up, but he doesn't prefix his statements with that.
Hopefully readjusting his diet (cutting out most sugars again) will help with this. It doesn't help that, at the moment, he looks like he was at the wrong end of a fist. He ran into a chair and gave himself a goose egg and a bit of a black eye yesterday, and this morning Boy2 hit him in the face with an ambulance (no, the irony is not lost on me) and now he has a cut just below the same eye.
The girk is growing like a weed. She's now just over thirteen pounds, holding her head up, smiling, cooing, giggling, all of the fun stuff that comes wih babies. She's incredibly good naturedand loves to sleep ( quite a change from her brothers). And her brothers just adore her.
That's all I have time for right now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write more later.


No comments:

Post a Comment