Sunday, November 21, 2010

we're in the van!

The Girl slept! I know that's not really news with this little angel, but last night she nursed and fell asleep around 7:30 and did not wake up again until 5:30 this morning! Count them, that's ten hours straight of uninterrupted ZZZZzzzzz's! Added benefit was that the boys were sleeping and Hubby and I both crashed around 8 too, so we all, EVERYBODY, had a really good sleep.

Yesterday we were helping my brother and his wife clean their old place and try to set up their new one (well, my brother was working so we were technically helping his wife). My parents and one of my other brothers came up to help too. As we were driving in the city, the Boy asked if we were going to the city. I said yes, we were in the city. He said no, we weren't. I said yes, we were. He said no, we weren't. We were in the van. That really made me chuckle!

Boy2 HAD to bring his froggy to church this morning. He needed a coat for him. I managed to convince him that we could use a tea towel as a blanket instead. Too cute! Plus he fell asleep in church (which NEVER happens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment