Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Super Mom!

Just call me super-mom! When we got back from travelling we were planning on reorganizing and cleaning and rearranging our humble living space. That evening we started by taking down the decorations of the season. There are alwaysmixed feelings when we do that.

Yesterday we cleaned uo the detritus of Christmas boxes and wrapping, bought a new desk for the computer, and moved it upstairs. When Hubby brought the Boy home, he brought a piece of paper telling what was planned for this month. Wait! Did that say they had to dress as a biblical character on January 6????

So, today I went through the fabric box. I must say, the Boy now has an amazing costume! If I could have covinced him to put it on, I'd be posting a picture now. (I'll try again tomorrow.) Pkus, IO cut out a harp out of an old box, so he'll be going as the shepherd David, playing music to soothe the troubled soul of Saul. Am I amazing, or what?

Today we also made a forklift, did a few puzzles, vaccumed ( the boys got little bits of styrofoam EVERYWHERE!), and napped (except for Mom who was trying to make a costume). The kids are all asleep ( well the Girl has been asleep three times tonight. She keeps waking up, but *fingers crossed* she's now down for the night), Don Pasquale is on TV and playing in the background, and Hubby is chatting it up with a good friend on the phone. Landry is all caught up for the moment, dishes are clean. I'm a happy Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment