Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Photo updates


Here are a couple of photos from the last little bit. Some from our brief little trip down to sunny Calgary, and some from just the last couple of weeks. My two "rock star" boys. Boy2 will literally break down and have a full out tantrum sometimes if I won't put youtube on for him to watch music videos, or if I start singing along to the radio to a "boy song". Jeepers!

There is the Boy with his favorite animal in the whole world (Amma's pug-shitzu, Bessie Olivia) and of course, the world's cutest little rug-rat, my beautiful, photogenic Girl! She's started to ham it up for the camera.

Tonight, I was finally putting her too-small clothes into a tote (instead of the pile it had become) and she was sitting next to me "helping". The boys would sit beside me and destroy, but I think she was actually helping. I guess the difference between boys and girls? We'll see how it develops.



No comments:

Post a Comment