Saturday, October 8, 2011

Some Pics

This was just too adorable!  I think Boy2 took this picture and she just looks so happy and smiley!
Since the Boy has started going to school, the Girl has started carrying back packs around, demanding to wear them.  Then she just walks around importantly.
We got some "new-to-us" furniture.  The sofa and love seat really are the most comfortable in the world!  I never thought anything would replace "Mrs. Potiphar" (the couch at Amma's house) but I think we've found it :)
The Boy took the photos of the furniture.  He's definitely getting better at taking them.  But then his brother tries to steal the camera and I'm stuck erasing photo after photo.  Thankfully it's all digital now and we're not wasting film.

And today I got myself a pedicure.  Decided it was time and, since the wonderful fiance of Rev Cowboy came out, we went together and left the men with the kids.  They had a blast at the Royal Alberta Museum, and we were able to catch up and chat over getting our toes done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment