Saturday, January 14, 2012

window to our home life

If anyone wants a snapshot into the life of this home, just watch the kids play.  The boys got a few little Lego sets for Christmas, and we are working on them one by one.  This afternoon we built an RV that has a bike, surf board, frying pan, and two mugs.  (I built it, they play with it)

There is a male and a female that came with the set too.  They call each other "Honey" and the conversation has alot of "Here's your coffee" and "Where is _____?".  Boy2 just told me that there had been a baby in the Mommy's tummy and it's name was Princess Peach (one of the names they insist we should use if there's another sister on the way).  There is no fighting, no bickering, just alot of pleasant words.  Granted, they are spending just as much time fixing the RV (since it is still lego and they play with it like it's dye cast), but it's very amusing to see our home life played out.

We made a trip into Edmonton today to run the kids and do a little bit of retail therapy (since HUbby and I have felt a bit funky in the last couplle of days), so the boys each got a new shirt, new shirt and jeans for Daddy, and I got two shirts and a pair of jeans (I've been wearing the pair I got when I was pregnant the first time and they were very tired).  So now I have new pants.  Always good, since I do think my skirts and dresses will be worn much until the air decides to get warmer and stay warmer.

Hard to believe I'm at 19 weeks already.  Hard to believe we're doing it again.  There are times when I look at the life Hubby and I have made and it still isn't easy to believe that I am Mommy of these three little persons.  Especially when each of them is so different than the others and us.  I was laying on the floor cuddling Boy2 yesterday and I was brought back to the hospital when he was only hours old.  Time flies way too quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment