Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Bees

Busy times. Only a day and a half left of having the extra kids here, then two more weeks until moving day. Yikes!

Hubby took down all of our picturesand filles in the nail holes this morning, I packed two more boxes, Hubby went and did a Sally-Ann run, sorted through some junk, got a bunch of stuff for garbage, and now is out for a walk with the Boy (he WAS NOT having a nap today).

The house looks bare and sounds echo-y, but it's starting to feel more real.

Tomorrow I have my last prenatal with my Saskatoon doctor and I've already set up an appointment with my new one for the Tuesday after we move. Then I'll pack and start carrying around my hospital bag (since that seems to be the best way for me to ensure I won't go into labour early:).

Boy2 seems to be relying on his nums (soother) more (he absolutely HAS to have two to go to bed. One in his mouth and one in his hand). The Boy has started sleeping less in the day, but more heavily at night (we seem to do every other day for a nap). Stress certainly affects us all in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment