Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hooray for success!

Well, Hubby did it. He (with the Boy's help, of course) found us a place to live for the beginning August. Now we won't be homeless. Everything is coming together the way they always do. It doesn't matter how much you worry or stress about things, they will work out.

So, Hubby and the Boy will be travelling home this evening and will likely get home around nine or ten tonight. It's only been a couple of days, but it feels like so much longer.

When Boy2 woke up from his nap I had just gotten off the phone with Hubby, so I told him that Daddy and the Boy had found us a home. Boy2 sat up straight and went off in search of them. The look of disappointment on his face when I told him they wouldn't get back until after bedtime! He's really missed them too.

I think I'm going to have to walk to the store tonight with Boy2 and pick up a treat for us all for tomorrow morning. That and to replenish the snack supplies. I've been snacking out of boredom WAY too much these last couple of days. Luckily alot of it was fruit:)

No comments:

Post a Comment