Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Funny things

The other night, as we were getting the boys ready for bed, we had a bit of a nudist fest. Boy2 did not want his diaper put back on. "But you'll get cold! And I can see your testicles (we've always used proper names for body parts)." So what does he do? Pulls down his shirt to cover that area, and says "All gone!" What a goof!

Yesterday after nap time (the Boy rested but didn't sleep) we went downstairs to the kitchen and started baking cookies. The Boy suddenly calls out from the basement. When I answer he says"No, I want Boy2 to come down and play!" I'm glad they're friends even though they fight like nothing on earth at times...

Boy2 is so his father's child! When Hubby was loading up boxes of books for the office today, I had a crisis on my hands. "Go ride truck!" "No, there are too many boxes and no room for your car seat in the truck." Oh, the noise!!!

These boys really do love their Daddy, though. Tomorrow will be interesting, with the first day in the office. Daddy hasn't gone to work for an awful long time. They've gotten used to having him around for naps, lunch, bath, and bed. I hope the transition won't take too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment