Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today

Happy Saturday, people!

This is the first weekend of Advent, so the Macintyre family is preparing by creating in the kitchen. If you refer back to one of my first posts, I wrote about making perogs. That is what we are doing today. I love them, Hubby LOVES them, the kids used to like them, con't right now but I hope they will again in the future. It's really hard not to like bacon and sweet bread.

We also are going to try to clean and de-clutter a bit. It's amazing how quickly it creeps up if you don't do it everyday! I came across one of those email forwards that said something about cleaning and how dirt doesn't go anywhere but your kids grow too quickly. Those are words I live by. As a result, the house gets VERY messy. Oh, well!

No comments:

Post a Comment