Thursday, January 13, 2011

boys with beards?

Thought I should probably post some funny stories to kinda balance the content I've been writing. Last night we went out and didn't get back until later. Boys were very tired, Boy2 didn't even twitch getting him out of the truck and into bed. The Boy woke up this morning saying that he wasn't going to preschool today because he ahd a rough night. Okay, it's not like this is twelfth grade and he needs to be there for info on the provincial exams.

So, instead he's home, and making a mess of the living room. Yesterday I printed off some colouring sheets (Thomas the Tank Engine is AWESOME! by little boy standards), so right now there are markers and papers EVERYWHERE! Went I was upstairs to change and dress the Girl, the boys were very quiet. (Always a suspicious happenstance) When I came back downstairs, I found that the Boy had grown a lime green beard, and Boy2 had grown a dark brown one. Okay, maybe not the colours nature would have chosen for them...

My goofy kidsare CRAZY!!!! Yesterday morning, the Boy was literally holding on to my pants because he didn't want to leave the house. Boy2 was yelling at us last night because he didn't want to go home. The differences between the two of them!

The Girl is enjoying solids. With that tooth she cut on the weekend, she seems to be enjoying them even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment