Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Morning thoughts

It's kinda funny how things cycle around. For a few days all the kids want to colour are Thomas the Tank Engine. Then it's alphabets, then dinosaurs, and now it's monster trucks. All I can really say is that I'm so grateful for the internet and google. Free printable colouring pages!

This morning, the first thing the Boy asked me (aside from wether or not it was morning time) was for me to please take down the dino books. The boys have quite a few books on dinos, but the more graphic ones were put up and out of reach when behaviour and dreams started getting out of control. This morning I've taken them down.... I hope it wasn't a mistake...

Anyways, gotta go make some muffins. I promised the kids Monday, so I'd better get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment