Monday, March 21, 2011

thumbs up!

Over lunch today Boy2 and I were giving thumbs up to each other. For a little while there he was holding up his finger instead of his thumb, so I was working on correcting that. When we stopped for a little bit, I looked over to the Girl (who was sitting in the high chair watching and laughing at us) and I saw her sitting there, just staring at her hand as if saying "how do I get this thumb-thing up?" It was SO funny!

I'm thinking it's a good thing spring break is next week. The Boy is getting more and more antsy during speech sessions and other places we take him. He needs to spend some time just relaxing and not really going anywhere for a while. Just to recharge and get refreshed.

Amma called yesterday at lunch to tell us a couple of funny tibits, and while she was on the phone, the Girl let out one of her dino roars. When she asked if there was a dinosaur in the house, and I told her which child it was I think it surprised her! One doesn't really expect such a noise to come from such a happy, beautiful, and charming girl!

Boy2 is very happy being three. The only down side to having a birthday is that it is over too soon. This morning he was asking if he could have another birthday soon. The Boy was then asking when his was going to be. Five more months, Kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment