Sunday, August 7, 2011

on the road again!

I tried posting pictures of the trip so far, but the wi-fi connection is too slow for it, so I'll post some when we get to Minnedosa. We're currently in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, and the kids are watching Treehouse. It's the biggest highlight of staying in a hotel a few times on the road.

Hubby's made sure the hotels have had pools too, so as soon as we got in, they wanting to strip down and go for a swim. Hubby took them while I got the Girl down, then he did bedtime with the boys while I sat in the hot tub for a while. For some reason, my hip was really hurting so the hot water was absolutely superb! Plus, my incisions are healed enough to immerse now. Yay!

But I'm going to log off for right now. We need to find some breakfast and hit the road. The RCMP Museum in Regina is on our schedule this morning. It's really odd having a Sunday that isn't going to be spent in church. But the boys (and Dad) will enjoy the museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment