Saturday, August 20, 2011

waffles and movies:)


I have waffles on the waffle iron, Hubby is in Edmonton having breakfast with a friend, the boys are downstairs watching Hoodwinked (we go it and the sequel on Video on Demand last night. They LOVED it!), and my Girl is in her chair eating cheerios and pretzels. And I am sitting here, enjoying my coffee in the relative quiet of the house. (odd sounds coming from the waffle iron, though...)

I promised the Boy we'd do waffles this morning since we did pancakes last time. Boy2 wants raspberry jam on his (he loves the stuff), and I

think it's gonna be a good day. Do some shopping for Kindergarten today, maybe pick up a bookshelf or two, and all around take it easy.

Everyone seems to be a little funky. We all are tired (Hubby and myself too) and just a little bit off. I'm trying to chalk it up to the limbo we're in between the end of vacation and the beginning of school, but we'll see if things improve. I am getting tired of being yelled at, though. The kids have piercing voices (Hubby would say they get that from their mother :)

The other morning, I was welcomed downstairs to Hubby and Boy2 singing "Spiderman! Spiderman! Spiderman! Spiderman!" The
n Hubby started an improvised song that Boy2 started drumming to with his pencils on a container. They were having a blast!

I put on a Sharon, Lois, and Bram cd yesterday afternoon, and they went CRAZY!!!!! Did they do this for every child in the last 20+ years? All I know is Boy2 got a bloody nose when he and his brother crashed into each other after spinning in circles and rolling around on the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment