Monday, October 1, 2012

Well, the Girl is feeling better.  She's on antibiotics, eating more, drinking more, and happily sleeping a bit less.  She still went down for a nap at 9:30 this morning, but she didn't sleep long and she'd had a rough night.

Now everyone in the house (except me for right now) has a cold.  Hubby was feeling rough Thursday, the Boy started sounding a bit hoarse Thursday night, Boy2 has had a cough off and on for a long time, but his started getting worse Saturday afternoon.  Yesterday morning Girl2 had a runny nose.  Ick.  So I stayed home from church with the kids.  But the Boy seemed better this morning, so he's at school.  If Boy2 is the same tomorrow as he is right now, he'll be staying home tomorrow.  He woke up last night hardly able to breathe, his throat was so rough.

The Girl had a follow up with our family physician this morning.  More blood work and tests to make sure she's getting better, but those will be done later this week.  Germ infested house.  That's what we have right now.  I'm drinking tea and water like nothing on earth, so maybe I can avoid getting sick.  But nursing seems to boost my immune system too, so I guess I could get lucky.

Today was Boy2's school picture day, tomorrow is the Boy's.  And I keep thinking that I should book us in to get our family photos done, but Hubby thinks we should maybe wait until Girl2 gets a little bit bigger.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment