Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Gorgeous weather!!!

It is absolutely gorgeous out!!!!!  Hats, hoodies, sunscreen, sandals. That's what we're in right now.  Hubby had to scrape ice off his windshield on Monday but that's it! Glorious, wonderful weather.

This shift in weather has also brought the first bike wipe out of the season. Smarty took a corner too fast and had to hobble his way home with his head hung low. The pants saved his knees but they didn't survive the fall.  Guess they need to be replaced!

Sergeant won a red frisbee at school.  He was so excited!  I don't blame him. Played with it after school with friends and with Hubby when he got home from work. I think I'll be bringing it to the school again today when I go pick them up.., too nice to hurry home where they will only want to plug themselves in!

Girlie had her preschool's Mother's Day Social this morning. Books were read, songs were sung, Pictures brought home, and a gift unwrapped. A little basket with an adorable poem about hugs and kisses between mom and child. Silly dusty room made me cry :/

She's been a real Momma's girl recently. Wanting My hand a bit more, when she had a nightmare she wanted me instead of Hubby. I'm honestly not sure how to handle it.  Since Monkey is still very Mommy-centric it's sometimes a problem  But Monkey is starting to go to Daddy a bit more too... hmmmm.

Yesterday we all left the house after supper and ran a couple errands.  Picked up Hubby's suit from the tailor's, ran in to Kent for some hardware, then on to Old Navy in search of a maxi dress for me.  I've been wanting go get some but never seem to get that far. So thanks to my wonderful Hubby who said "Let's go!" I now have two,  And I might not wear anything else until the snow flies in December! Holy Crap, they're comfy!! Such a great feeling!!

I'm completely torn right now with how to spend my afternoon/evening.  I want to stay out here, on the front porch with my coffee. But I also want to do the baking that I have to do... Very tough decisions! But I have a feeling the baking will win. With all windows open and the music of childrem playing nicely outside together... Okay. That might be a bit of fantasy, but I can hope! And they do "mostly" play well together :) Lucky momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment