Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The children are nestled

After a morning full of "Momma, the clock says it's morning time" and " Mom, I want waffles. Hello??!! Momma, I need waffles. I want waffles. Do you hear my voice, I want waffles" and then little or no naps for the kids, I'm glad they are asleep and that I will also be shortly.

The boy didn't nap (well, initially) because Daddy was taking down the kitchen table to make room for another one. A member of the church is moving and downsizing and they wanted us to have their table. Wonderful! We are incredibly blessed in our relationships with the people we've met on our journey.

There was a meeting this evening that I didn't want to taked the kids to, so we had a sitter for the boys (who were asleeo by 6:30) and we took the Girl (also known as the Banshee when she gets going). The sitter heard not a peep from the boys and is now on her way home. Goodnight to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment