Monday, January 17, 2011

stages

Well, it's official. My little girl is well into the "I'm going top stuff everything I can see in my mouth" stage. I had both her and my water bottle on my lap, she started nomming the lid. I was texting Hubby with her on my lap, she was doing her best to get that phone into her mouth. She grabs the fingers of whomever is holding her and moves them into her mouth. And that is one sharp tooth!

She's pretty pleased with it too. She watches intently while her brothers are eating. She comnplains when I'm not fast enough with the spoon, or if I'm too slow hooking her back up after switching sides nursing.

Both boys are getting grumy and tired. It makes me wonder how soundly they're sleeping. But you know someone is tired when they wake up and are yelling and crying five minutes later. But naps are always in order.

Boy2 has been practising his singing alot lately. He gets out his new snow shovel (Daddy bought shovels for him and his brother) and pretends it is a guitar. Then he rocks out to a song in his head, singing to the Girl. So adorable!

The Boy is truckin' along, doing his things. We got a phone call today to set up his speech seesions, so it'll be nice to get that all set up and working. Some people from church have said that they already see an improvement in their understanding of him, so our work on his little booklet could be doing something.

Looking forward to the rest of this busy week. Between company, normal baking, extra baking, and planning for the next couple of weeks, it's gonna be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment