Wednesday, February 9, 2011

craziness

"The biggest snake you've ever seen. Green anaconda, green anaconda. Twenty feet and coloured green. Green anaconda, green anaconda." Green anaconda song is the song that Boy2 has been singing at every meal for the last two days. It's cute, but it sticks in the head.

The Girl is grabbing for things, giggling lots, and playing with her toes. I'm just waiting for the first time they end up in her mouth. I remember the first time for the Boy...

The boys have been determined to get on my nerves these last couple of days. (I know they aren't doing it on purpose, it's just as diifcult for them when Daddy's gone) The yelling, biting, screaming, jumping, stomping, crying seems less when he's home.

My day is starting to look a little full, though. So that's good. I was thinking of visiting my sister-in-law this afternoon after speech, but she's having her baby (unless it came last night) so we may visit her in the hospital if she's up for it and the kids aren't crazy.

Bible study this morning (it'll be weird without Hubby to lead the discussion), lunch, then speech for the Boy. And likely another early night for the kids. I'm giving up on the underwear for the rest of this week, and we'll try it again when things are a little more normal.

Daddy comes home tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment