Tuesday, February 8, 2011

potty and underwear

I likely need to have my head examined... Why do I choose to take the diapers away from Boy2 on the week Daddy's away? No accident this morning before preschool, didn't pee in his pull up while we were out, threw a fit when I asked him to try going pee, then sits on the floor not two minutes later and pees his pants! Aaaarrrggghhh!

But the Boy is a great cheerleader for him. Whenever he goes, he encourages his brother to go too. That makes me smile!

So far, though, the morning has been pretty good. My short fuse seems a little bit longer so far and we all made it out of the house on time. The younger two were good at the store (I ran out of coffee and felt like a treat).

Spoke too soon. Boy2 just pooped in his underpants..... YUCK! Oh, well. THe benefit from having done this before is knowing that this will only be a dim memory in a year or two (hopefully we won't still be trying to toilet train).

No comments:

Post a Comment