Monday, March 7, 2011

muffins

Yesterday was so much fun...

We had a super cool, awesome children's sermon that went over really well, beautiful music, and a baby shower after church (I do love babies!). Everyone napped too (SO rare an occurance) and the kids were still all asleep at seven. (The Girl didn't necessarily stay asleep...)

I made spelt muffins (we caved and got a Costco membership the other day and we picked up some spelt flour to try out. Not bad) and Hubby fried up ALOT of bacon in prep for Fat Tuesday (aka Shrove Tuesday, Mardis Gras). I'm getting quite excited for Lent this year. Maybe because it is the first time Hubby will be doing this not as a student (we are is a much better spot than last year).

I found it very difficult to be frustrated with my Girl when she got up a four this morning. I heard her talking and growling (poor girl thinks she's a dinosaur like her brothers), so I went into her room and found her just laying there with her purple teddy bear in her mouth. Talking to it, tasting it, growling at it, holding it up abover her head the down to her tummy and then back again. All I could do was smile as I picked her up and got a kiss from the sweetest little girl on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment