Saturday, March 26, 2011

reflecting

I've been reflecting today on the changes that have happened so quickly in our lives. Children grow up way too fast (I know. They are still little. But so much happens so quickly!)

My beautiful fair-haired boy who turn three last Saturday looked so foreign to me when I was at the hospital. I was probably expecting a little replica of his brother who was so dark, and out comes this little pale bundle of cute.

Both boys were 9 lbs 10 oz when they were born, and so I was more than a little surprised when my little Girl was born 1)before her due date 2)only 8 lbs 3oz and 3) female. And she was the spitting image of her oldest brother except for having a smaller head. Three very different kids and three very different experiences. But wow, does time ever just rocket past!


No comments:

Post a Comment