Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring snow

(I wrote this yesterday)

Well, I'm glad that I didn't box up the snow stuff last week when I was cleaning! We got back from our trip and we could see most of our yard, but now it is hiding under snow again. (Boo-Hoo!) It isn't supposed to stay, though, and by next weekend (Easter) it is supposed to be 12 degrees out (Yay!)

The Boy hasn't been wanting to go to preschool the last little bit. Last week I didn't force it, but when he said last night that he didn't want to go today, I started probing. A few classes back he accidentally poked another little boy in the eye. The teacher didn't mention it, we know because the Boy told us later. But when Hubby asked him again this morning why he didn't want to go, he ran through what happened again. Poor guy felt so bad, he didn't want to face his friend.

The snow started this morning and all I've heard since it started was "I want to go to the backyard." Both boys wanted to make footprints in the new snow. And since Hubby left with the Boy, Boy2 has been bugging me to go the church for coffee. "Yes, it's time NOW!" "Do we need to stay home and have a nap? Am I yelling at you?" Oof!

Yesterday I had Boy2 in underwear all day (pull-up at nap time) and we did an extra load of laundry because of it. But when he pooped in the under pants this morning, Hubby looked at me and said "I don't think he's quite ready for this." Maybe we'll try again next month....

My beautiful Girl has been talking alot, too. And inching her way across the floor. She wants to be mobile so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment