Saturday, June 4, 2011

darn!

Our washing machine isn't working. Hubby did his best to fix it, and it worked for a bit, but now it doesn't spin. So, of course, yesterday morning we woke up to two beds wet. Laundromats are wonderful. I wouldn't want to have to use one all of the time, simply because the kids generate so much laundry and we'd spend a small fortune on laundry in a week alone. But it was a grand adventure yesterday. We only used the washing machines since the dryer is still working, but what with running around doing errands yesterday afternoon, we didn't get the sheets back on the beds before bedtime last night. The Boy was very insistent that we put his sheet on before he lay down. his exact words? "Put my sheet on my darned bed!"

Hubby, the Boy, and I had our eyes checked yesterday afternoon. It had been two and a half years for Hubby and I, and it's recommended to have it done before Kindergarten. Prescriptions changed a little for Hubby and I, and the Boy left very disappointed that he doesn't need glasses. Boy2 was disappointed he didn't even get an exam.

Sitting here, the boys were play fighting. I looked up to see the Boy holding Boy2 by the head. As I said, "not the head, not the neck," Hubby came in and showed proper technique for holds and fighting. Ah, my Hubby! If they are going to fight, they may as well do it right:)

The Girl is clapping her hands. She is also pulling herself to standing with far more frequency and success. When I go into her room to get her went she's crying, I frequently find her sitting up, or trying to crawl to the side of the crib. And she's so happy so much of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment